Proper care of your jewelry will extend its life, and we want your babes to be around for a long time. Here are some simple tips to help you keep them looking amazing.
▪ Always remove jewelry before getting into the shower or jumping into the water. Never wear in chlorine or salt water.
▪ Always remove jewelry before applying sunscreen, moisturizers or oils.
▪ Try not to play with your jewelry while wearing it. The natural oils in your skin will start to wear down the plating.
▪ Be gentle and store in a safe place where it will be free of tangling and knotting.
▪ Raw brass items will oxidize over time and can easily be cleaned and restored.